This article covers some of the Best Law Books for Indian LAW students. This is an essential list of books. Definitely, it will help to achieve your goal within a time.
If you are doing LL.B / BA LL.B or planning to start your carrier in LAW, then this article is very helpful for you to find out the Best Law books & will save your time.
Here we are giving a list of Books that every Law student must read.
- Click > Jurisprudence and Legal Theory by Dr. V.D.Mahajan
- Click > The Constitutional Law of India by Justice H.C.P.Tripathi Dr. J.N.Pandey
- Click > THE LAW OF TORTS by Dhirajlal & Ratanlal
- Click > INDIAN PENAL CODE by Mishra
- Click > Law of CONTRACT & Specific Relief by Dr. Avtar Singh
- Click > MODERN HINDU LAW by Paras Diwan & Peeyushi Diwan
- Click > MUSLIM LAW by Syed Khalid Rashid
- Click > Principles of Administrative Law by M P Jain & S N Jain
- Click > Property Law by Poonam Pradhan Saxena
- Click > Professional Ethics, Accountancy For Lawyers & Bench-Bar Relations by J.P.S Sirohi
- Click > COMPANY LAW with Supplement of Companies by Avtar Singh
- Click > Industrial and Labour Laws by Dr. O. P. Gupta & Dr. Vijay Gupta
- Click > Environmental Law by Dr. Nishtha Jaswal & Dr. P S Jaswal
- Click > Law of Arbitration & Conciliation by Avtar Singh
- Click > Civil Procedure (CPC) with Limitation Act by Justice C.K.Takwani (Thakker)
- Click > The Key To Indian Practice by Mulla
- Click > Criminal Procedure — R.V. Kelkar’s by Kn Chandrasekharan Pillai Rv Kelkar
- Click > Land Law by Krishan Keshav
- Click > Legal Language, Legal Writing and General English by S. C. Tripathi
- Click > International Law & Human Rights by Agarwal
- Click > Law Relating to Intellectual Property Rights by V K Ahuja
- Click > Information Technology (Cyber Laws) by Dr. S.R. Myneni
- Click > Law Relating to Women and Children by Prof. Dr. G.S. Sharma
- Click > Taxation Laws by Dr. Jyoti Rattan
Disclosure: In this post, the links and images contain Amazon affiliate links which provide us a small sum of money every time you buy.
Thank you for your time to read this post.